Do You Have to Be Hyper-Connected to Be a Quality Educator?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson, Josh Stumpenhorst
Most people who participate in Edchats agree on the power of being connected, but do you have to be a hyper-connected educator in order to be a quality educator? Highlights and commentary from the 4/23/13 #Edchat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media