Do You Have to Be Hyper-Connected to Be a Quality Educator?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson, Josh Stumpenhorst
Most people who participate in Edchats agree on the power of being connected, but do you have to be a hyper-connected educator in order to be a quality educator? Highlights and commentary from the 4/23/13 #Edchat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media