Do You Have to Be Hyper-Connected to Be a Quality Educator?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson, Josh Stumpenhorst
Most people who participate in Edchats agree on the power of being connected, but do you have to be a hyper-connected educator in order to be a quality educator? Highlights and commentary from the 4/23/13 #Edchat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media