Do You Know Enough About the Impact of Screen Time on Students?
Rae Pica with Dr. Victoria Dunckley,Cindy Eckard,Jill Berkowicz Ed.D
Join us as we take a closer look at how increased screen time may be impacting some students.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.6K 0
May 13, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Victoria Dunckley is an award-winning integrative child psychiatrist and recognized expert on the impact of screen-time. She is the author of Reset Your Child’s Brain: A Four Week Plan to End Meltdowns, Raise Grades and Boost Social Skills by Reversing the Effects of Electronic Screen-Time. Cindy Eckard has researched and written extensively on the subject of classroom screen safety. Her work has appeared in The Baltimore Sun, The Washington Post, BAM! Radio Networks’ Ed Words. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. Both write Leadership360 blog for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media