Have You Noticed the Difference Between Students and Learners?
Vicki Davis with Barbara Bray and Kathleen McClaskey
Join us as we talk about making learning personal, the impact it has on students, and how to do it well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.5K 0
June 1, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Barbara Bray, co-founder of Personalized Learning, LLC, co-author of Make Learning Personal and founder/owner of My eCoach, is a creative learning strategist and futurist who is a writer, speaker, presenter, instructional designer, coach, and keynoter. Kathleen McClaskey is Co-founder of Personalize Learning, LLC, a futurist, education technologist, keynote speaker, professional developer, and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) consultant with over 30 years experience in creating learner-centered environments.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media