Do You Still Have Blocks in Your Classroom?
Rae Pica withRosanne Regan Hansel, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
|In our high-tech culture with its array of digital learning tools, are building blocks still relevant?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 12.8K 0
February 3, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Rosanne Regan Hansel is the author of Creative Block Play and Returning Blocks to Kindergarten. She currently works in the New Jersey Department of Education’s Division of Early Childhood Education and Family Engagement. Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed., with over 20 years experience in the field of early childhood education as a teacher, director, curriculum writer, and music director.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media