Do You Still Have Blocks in Your Classroom?
Rae Pica withRosanne Regan Hansel, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
|In our high-tech culture with its array of digital learning tools, are building blocks still relevant?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 12.8K 0
February 3, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Rosanne Regan Hansel is the author of Creative Block Play and Returning Blocks to Kindergarten. She currently works in the New Jersey Department of Education’s Division of Early Childhood Education and Family Engagement. Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed., with over 20 years experience in the field of early childhood education as a teacher, director, curriculum writer, and music director.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media