Do You Still Have Blocks in Your Classroom?
Rae Pica withRosanne Regan Hansel, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
|In our high-tech culture with its array of digital learning tools, are building blocks still relevant?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 12.8K 0
February 3, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Rosanne Regan Hansel is the author of Creative Block Play and Returning Blocks to Kindergarten. She currently works in the New Jersey Department of Education’s Division of Early Childhood Education and Family Engagement. Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed., with over 20 years experience in the field of early childhood education as a teacher, director, curriculum writer, and music director.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media