Does Accreditation Really Matter?
Richard Klarberg with host Judy Nee
|Richard Klarberg say accreditation can make a big difference for afterschool programs on many levels. In this segment he gives the five most important reasons why accreditation really matters.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Afterschool Radio
Richard Klarberg is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Council on Accreditation (COA). COA is a not-for-profit organization that accredits over 1800 human and social service providers serving more than 7 million vulnerable children, individuals, and families in the United States and Canada.
More from Jodi Grant
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media