Does Accreditation Really Matter?
Richard Klarberg with host Judy Nee
|Richard Klarberg say accreditation can make a big difference for afterschool programs on many levels. In this segment he gives the five most important reasons why accreditation really matters.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Afterschool Radio
Richard Klarberg is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Council on Accreditation (COA). COA is a not-for-profit organization that accredits over 1800 human and social service providers serving more than 7 million vulnerable children, individuals, and families in the United States and Canada.
More from Jodi Grant
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media