Does Accreditation Really Matter?
Richard Klarberg with host Judy Nee
|Richard Klarberg say accreditation can make a big difference for afterschool programs on many levels. In this segment he gives the five most important reasons why accreditation really matters.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Afterschool Radio
Richard Klarberg is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Council on Accreditation (COA). COA is a not-for-profit organization that accredits over 1800 human and social service providers serving more than 7 million vulnerable children, individuals, and families in the United States and Canada.
More from Jodi Grant
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media