Does Accreditation Really Matter?
Richard Klarberg with host Judy Nee
|Richard Klarberg say accreditation can make a big difference for afterschool programs on many levels. In this segment he gives the five most important reasons why accreditation really matters.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Afterschool Radio
Richard Klarberg is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Council on Accreditation (COA). COA is a not-for-profit organization that accredits over 1800 human and social service providers serving more than 7 million vulnerable children, individuals, and families in the United States and Canada.
More from Jodi Grant
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media