Does Class Size Really Matter?
Rae Pica with Eric Hanushek, Dr. Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, Justin Snider ,
It is generally accepted wisdom that small classes produce better student outcomes than larger classes and there is data that supports this. There is also data that contradicts this notion, asserts that other factors have more impact on student outcomes and that the significance of class size is largely overrated. Tune in and join this discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media