Does Collaboration Between Educators Really Exist?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Derek Rhodenizer
Join us as we explore the realities of collaboration in education, what’s working and what’s not.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 24, 2017 EdChat Radio
Derek Rhodenizer is the Academic Director of Westoboro Academy in Ottawa. Derek runs the "beyond the Staffroom" podcast on a variety of shows found on Voiced Radio. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media