Does Your Child Need Statins?
John Abramson MD with host Rae Pica
|The American Academy of Pediatrics has suggested that children as young as 8, who may be at risk for heart disease should be put on the Statins a cholesterol managment drug. Can statins save your child’s life? Are drugs the best solution? Dr. Abramson provides some much need perspective.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
May 2, 2009 Parents Channel
Dr. John Abramson worked as a family doctor for 20 years in Hamilton, Massachusetts and is currently on the clinical faculty at Harvard Medical School, where he teaches primary care. He is the author of the Overdosed America: The Broken Promise of American Medicine and also lectures about the crisis in American health care.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media