Does Your Child Need Statins?
John Abramson MD with host Rae Pica
|The American Academy of Pediatrics has suggested that children as young as 8, who may be at risk for heart disease should be put on the Statins a cholesterol managment drug. Can statins save your child’s life? Are drugs the best solution? Dr. Abramson provides some much need perspective.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
May 2, 2009 Parents Channel
Dr. John Abramson worked as a family doctor for 20 years in Hamilton, Massachusetts and is currently on the clinical faculty at Harvard Medical School, where he teaches primary care. He is the author of the Overdosed America: The Broken Promise of American Medicine and also lectures about the crisis in American health care.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media