Does Your Professional Development Meet Your Needs?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby,and Todd Bloch
|Apparently, most teachers are dissatisfied with the professionaldevelopmentthey received. What can be done to better align PD with teachers’ needs?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
Todd Bloch is a 7th grade science educator from Warren, Michigan. Moderator of #MSchat (middle school chat) Thursday 8 pm ET and a Member of AMLE Board of Trustees. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media