Does Your Professional Development Meet Your Needs?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby,and Todd Bloch
|Apparently, most teachers are dissatisfied with the professionaldevelopmentthey received. What can be done to better align PD with teachers’ needs?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
Todd Bloch is a 7th grade science educator from Warren, Michigan. Moderator of #MSchat (middle school chat) Thursday 8 pm ET and a Member of AMLE Board of Trustees. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media