Does Your Teen Have Peer Approval Addiction?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Annie Fox, M.Ed, Ugo Uche
Peer pressure is not new. Neither is the tendency among teens and tweens to want to fit in and gain the approval of their peers. However, our guest says that social media has taken this desire to a whole new level, with serious consequences that parents need to understand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media