Does Your Teen Have Peer Approval Addiction?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Annie Fox, M.Ed, Ugo Uche
Peer pressure is not new. Neither is the tendency among teens and tweens to want to fit in and gain the approval of their peers. However, our guest says that social media has taken this desire to a whole new level, with serious consequences that parents need to understand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media