Does Your Teen Have Peer Approval Addiction?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Annie Fox, M.Ed, Ugo Uche
Peer pressure is not new. Neither is the tendency among teens and tweens to want to fit in and gain the approval of their peers. However, our guest says that social media has taken this desire to a whole new level, with serious consequences that parents need to understand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media