Does Your Teen Have Peer Approval Addiction?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Annie Fox, M.Ed, Ugo Uche
Peer pressure is not new. Neither is the tendency among teens and tweens to want to fit in and gain the approval of their peers. However, our guest says that social media has taken this desire to a whole new level, with serious consequences that parents need to understand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media