Does Your Teen Have Peer Approval Addiction?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Annie Fox, M.Ed, Ugo Uche
Peer pressure is not new. Neither is the tendency among teens and tweens to want to fit in and gain the approval of their peers. However, our guest says that social media has taken this desire to a whole new level, with serious consequences that parents need to understand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media