Dress Codes: Teachers, Tattoos, Piercings, and Provocative Dress: Fashion Anarchy v. Fashion Fascism?
Rae Pica with Eve Michaels, Beth Winfrey Freeburg, David Bloomfield, Amanda Dykes
A new generation of young teachers, combined with more casual trends in dress, has raised some prickly questions about what is appropriate attire for teachers. Teachers with tattoos, piercings, and provocative clothing are acceptable to some and strictly off-limits to others. In this segment our guests tackle the issue in what became a surprisingly spirited discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media