Dress Codes: Teachers, Tattoos, Piercings, and Provocative Dress: Fashion Anarchy v. Fashion Fascism?
Rae Pica with Eve Michaels, Beth Winfrey Freeburg, David Bloomfield, Amanda Dykes
A new generation of young teachers, combined with more casual trends in dress, has raised some prickly questions about what is appropriate attire for teachers. Teachers with tattoos, piercings, and provocative clothing are acceptable to some and strictly off-limits to others. In this segment our guests tackle the issue in what became a surprisingly spirited discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media