Dressing Your Classroom for Success
Tom Murray,Erin Klein
De-clutter, simplify, remember that less is more and consider your students. These are a few of the tips in this segment on dressing your classroom for success.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 3, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Erin Klein is a second grade teacher, She blogs at Kleinspiration.com and for Scholastic, a member of the National Writing Project. Tom Murray is State & District Digital Learning Director, @all4ed, Author, Fmr. Director of Tech & Cyber, Blogger, Keynote, Consultant, 1:1 and BYOD, #edtechchat co-founder Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media