Dressing Your Classroom for Success
Tom Murray,Erin Klein
De-clutter, simplify, remember that less is more and consider your students. These are a few of the tips in this segment on dressing your classroom for success.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 3, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Erin Klein is a second grade teacher, She blogs at Kleinspiration.com and for Scholastic, a member of the National Writing Project. Tom Murray is State & District Digital Learning Director, @all4ed, Author, Fmr. Director of Tech & Cyber, Blogger, Keynote, Consultant, 1:1 and BYOD, #edtechchat co-founder Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media