Dressing Your Classroom for Success
Tom Murray,Erin Klein
De-clutter, simplify, remember that less is more and consider your students. These are a few of the tips in this segment on dressing your classroom for success.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 3, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Erin Klein is a second grade teacher, She blogs at Kleinspiration.com and for Scholastic, a member of the National Writing Project. Tom Murray is State & District Digital Learning Director, @all4ed, Author, Fmr. Director of Tech & Cyber, Blogger, Keynote, Consultant, 1:1 and BYOD, #edtechchat co-founder Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media