Dressing Your Classroom for Success
Tom Murray,Erin Klein
De-clutter, simplify, remember that less is more and consider your students. These are a few of the tips in this segment on dressing your classroom for success.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 3, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Erin Klein is a second grade teacher, She blogs at Kleinspiration.com and for Scholastic, a member of the National Writing Project. Tom Murray is State & District Digital Learning Director, @all4ed, Author, Fmr. Director of Tech & Cyber, Blogger, Keynote, Consultant, 1:1 and BYOD, #edtechchat co-founder Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media