Trend Spotting at ISTE
Don Wettrick withDave Guymon
Our guest is a reporter who was assigned to go to ISTE, walk the halls and listen and look for trends. Here are his observations.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
August 12, 2014 InnovatED
Dave Guymon is a Technology Integration Specialist for the Blaine County School District in Hailey, Idaho. There, he helps teachers to bridge the gap between technology, pedagogy, and content knowledge. Dave also blogs for various websites, including his own, DaveLovesTechnology.com.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media