Early Warning Signs That a Student Is Struggling with Learning
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Jemelleh Coes
In this segment, we discuss the early signals that can help flag a struggling student for effective intervention.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
September 12, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jemelleh Coes is Georgia’s 2014 Teacher of the Year. She has been in education for 8 years. Her teaching philosophy is, There is a golden ticket inside every child. I’ve got candy bars to open!
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media