Easy Tools and Simple Tips for Differentiating Instruction
Vicki Davis with Cheryl Oakes
Our guest is an education technologist turned special ed teacher, who shares her tools and tips for reaching every child.
Share 5.5K 0
October 8, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Cheryl Oakes started her career in kindergarten, then moved to special education as a teacher and special education director. Her next moves were as a computer teacher in an elementary school, then a technology director, and finally a high school resource room teacher specializing in using all kinds of technology to level the playing field for all students. She became a Google Certified Teacher in 2008 in NYC. Then Google featured Morgan, one of Cheryl’s students, and Cheryl in a 2-minute Google search video that now has over 3 million hits.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media