Easy Tools and Simple Tips for Differentiating Instruction
Vicki Davis with Cheryl Oakes
Our guest is an education technologist turned special ed teacher, who shares her tools and tips for reaching every child.
Share 5.5K 0
October 8, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Cheryl Oakes started her career in kindergarten, then moved to special education as a teacher and special education director. Her next moves were as a computer teacher in an elementary school, then a technology director, and finally a high school resource room teacher specializing in using all kinds of technology to level the playing field for all students. She became a Google Certified Teacher in 2008 in NYC. Then Google featured Morgan, one of Cheryl’s students, and Cheryl in a 2-minute Google search video that now has over 3 million hits.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media