Easy Tools and Simple Tips for Differentiating Instruction
Vicki Davis with Cheryl Oakes
Our guest is an education technologist turned special ed teacher, who shares her tools and tips for reaching every child.
Share 5.5K 0
October 8, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Cheryl Oakes started her career in kindergarten, then moved to special education as a teacher and special education director. Her next moves were as a computer teacher in an elementary school, then a technology director, and finally a high school resource room teacher specializing in using all kinds of technology to level the playing field for all students. She became a Google Certified Teacher in 2008 in NYC. Then Google featured Morgan, one of Cheryl’s students, and Cheryl in a 2-minute Google search video that now has over 3 million hits.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media