Easy Tools and Simple Tips for Differentiating Instruction
Vicki Davis withCheryl Oakes
Our guest is an education technologist turned special ed teacher, who shares her tools and tips for reaching every child.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.8K 0
October 8, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Cheryl Oakes started her career in kindergarten, then moved to special education as a teacher and special education director. Her next moves were as a computer teacher in an elementary school, then a technology director, and finally a high school resource room teacher specializing in using all kinds of technology to level the playing field for all students. She became a Google Certified Teacher in 2008 in NYC. Then Google featured Morgan, one of Cheryl’s students, and Cheryl in a 2-minute Google search video that now has over 3 million hits.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media