EdCamp Global: How Do We Prepare Students and Teachers for Global Learning?
Billy Krakower,Jennifer Williams, Jaime Donally, Cassie Reeder
Teaching is changing, learning is changing and professional development is changing. Education is going global. How do we prepare our students and teachers for global learning?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media