Edcamp Rhode Island: Spreading the Passion
Kristen Swanson with Shawn Rubin
In this segment we talk about the enthusiasm around edcamps in the North East and what can be done to spread the fervor beyond early adopters.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 18, 2013 EdCamp Radio
Shawn Rubin is the Director of Technology Integration at the Highlander Institute in Providence, RI. He is also the co-founder and CEO of Metryx, a start-up software company building flexible formative assessment tools for educators to use on mobile devices. Shawn began his education career as a founding faculty member of the Highlander Charter School teaching a range of grades.
More from Kristen Swanson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media