Edcamp Rhode Island: Spreading the Passion
Kristen Swanson with Shawn Rubin
In this segment we talk about the enthusiasm around edcamps in the North East and what can be done to spread the fervor beyond early adopters.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 18, 2013 EdCamp Radio
Shawn Rubin is the Director of Technology Integration at the Highlander Institute in Providence, RI. He is also the co-founder and CEO of Metryx, a start-up software company building flexible formative assessment tools for educators to use on mobile devices. Shawn began his education career as a founding faculty member of the Highlander Charter School teaching a range of grades.
More from Kristen Swanson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media