Edcamp Rhode Island: Spreading the Passion
Kristen Swanson with Shawn Rubin
In this segment we talk about the enthusiasm around edcamps in the North East and what can be done to spread the fervor beyond early adopters.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 18, 2013 EdCamp Radio
Shawn Rubin is the Director of Technology Integration at the Highlander Institute in Providence, RI. He is also the co-founder and CEO of Metryx, a start-up software company building flexible formative assessment tools for educators to use on mobile devices. Shawn began his education career as a founding faculty member of the Highlander Charter School teaching a range of grades.
More from Kristen Swanson
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media