Edcamp: Spotlight on the Changing Approach to PD
Tom Whitby, Mary Beth Hertz, Steve Anderson
Highlights and commentary on last week’s EdChat about Edcamp and how educators are changing the face of professional development from the bottom up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 13, 2012 EdTech Radio
Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Mary Beth Hertz is K-8 Technology Teacher and Technology Integration Specialist in Philadelphia. Edcamp Foundation Board member & organizer. Tom Whitby is a Professor of Education. Founder: #Edchat, Linkedin group Technology-Using Professors et al. Editor Smart Briefs Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media