Edcamp: Spotlight on the Changing Approach to PD
Tom Whitby, Mary Beth Hertz, Steve Anderson
Highlights and commentary on last week’s EdChat about Edcamp and how educators are changing the face of professional development from the bottom up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 13, 2012 EdTech Radio
Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Mary Beth Hertz is K-8 Technology Teacher and Technology Integration Specialist in Philadelphia. Edcamp Foundation Board member & organizer. Tom Whitby is a Professor of Education. Founder: #Edchat, Linkedin group Technology-Using Professors et al. Editor Smart Briefs Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media