EdCamp:Spotlight on the Changing Approach to PD
Tom Whitby, Mary Beth Hertz, Steve Anderson
Highlights and commentary on last week’s EdChat about Edcamp and how educators are changing the face of professional development from the bottom up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 13, 2012 EdChat Radio
Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Mary Beth Hertz is K-8 Technology Teacher and Technology Integration Specialist in Philadelphia. Edcamp Foundation Board member & organizer. Tom Whitby is a Professor of Education. Founder: #Edchat, Linkedin group Technology-Using Professors et al. Editor Smart Briefs Education.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media