EdCamp:Spotlight on the Changing Approach to PD
Tom Whitby, Mary Beth Hertz, Steve Anderson
Highlights and commentary on last week’s EdChat about Edcamp and how educators are changing the face of professional development from the bottom up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 13, 2012 EdChat Radio
Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Mary Beth Hertz is K-8 Technology Teacher and Technology Integration Specialist in Philadelphia. Edcamp Foundation Board member & organizer. Tom Whitby is a Professor of Education. Founder: #Edchat, Linkedin group Technology-Using Professors et al. Editor Smart Briefs Education.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media