EdCamp:Spotlight on the Changing Approach to PD
Tom Whitby, Mary Beth Hertz, Steve Anderson
Highlights and commentary on last week’s EdChat about Edcamp and how educators are changing the face of professional development from the bottom up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 13, 2012 EdChat Radio
Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Mary Beth Hertz is K-8 Technology Teacher and Technology Integration Specialist in Philadelphia. Edcamp Foundation Board member & organizer. Tom Whitby is a Professor of Education. Founder: #Edchat, Linkedin group Technology-Using Professors et al. Editor Smart Briefs Education.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media