EdTech Diet: What Will You Continue, Stop or Start for the New School Year?
Sharon Plante, Greg Bagby
Our guest hosted a session of #edtechchat on Twitter and challenged us all to go on an edtechdiet. What educational technology will you continue, stop or start this year?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 10, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Greg Bagby is currently a principal at a K-5 school in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He taught music, band, technology, and undergraduate educational classes at a local college. @gregbagby
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media