EdTech Diet: What Will You Continue, Stop or Start for the New School Year?
Sharon Plante, Greg Bagby
Our guest hosted a session of #edtechchat on Twitter and challenged us all to go on an edtechdiet. What educational technology will you continue, stop or start this year?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 10, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Greg Bagby is currently a principal at a K-5 school in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He taught music, band, technology, and undergraduate educational classes at a local college. @gregbagby
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media