EdTech Diet: What Will You Continue, Stop or Start for the New School Year?
Sharon Plante, Greg Bagby
Our guest hosted a session of #edtechchat on Twitter and challenged us all to go on an edtechdiet. What educational technology will you continue, stop or start this year?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 10, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Greg Bagby is currently a principal at a K-5 school in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He taught music, band, technology, and undergraduate educational classes at a local college. @gregbagby
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media