Educating Black Teens: Three Persistent Issues and Challenges
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withDr. Rita Cameron Wedding, Ph.D, Marilyn Anderson Rhames
In this segment we explore several issues that persistently challenge parents and educators of black teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 20, 2014 Teaching Teens
Dr. Rita Cameron Wedding, Ph.D., a published Scholar and Professor of Race, Gender, and Social Class Disparities. She is the Chair of the department of Women’s Studies and a professor of Women’s Studies and Ethnic Studies at Sacramento State University. Marilyn Anderson Rhames is a writing teacher at a charter school in Chicago and holds masters degrees in education and journalism. A former reporter for People, Time, Newsday and The Journal News in New York, Rhames won various awards for her work.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media