Educating Kids in Poverty: Start Doing This, Stop Doing That
Dr. Rachael Georgewith William Parrett andKathleen Budge
Join us as we share strategies for turninghigh-poverty schools into high-performing schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 18.4K 0
March 10, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
William Parrett is the director of the Center for School Improvement & Policy Studies at Boise State University and Kathleen Budge is an associate professor and coordinator of Boise State’s Executive Educational Leadership Program. Parrett and Budge are co-authors of the ASCD book, Turning High-Poverty Schools Into High-Performing Schools and presenters of Disrupting Poverty Professional Learning Institutes. ASCD Emerging Leader Dr. Rachael George is Principal of Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media