Educating Kids in Poverty: Start Doing This, Stop Doing That
Dr. Rachael Georgewith William Parrett andKathleen Budge
Join us as we share strategies for turninghigh-poverty schools into high-performing schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 18.4K 0
March 10, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
William Parrett is the director of the Center for School Improvement & Policy Studies at Boise State University and Kathleen Budge is an associate professor and coordinator of Boise State’s Executive Educational Leadership Program. Parrett and Budge are co-authors of the ASCD book, Turning High-Poverty Schools Into High-Performing Schools and presenters of Disrupting Poverty Professional Learning Institutes. ASCD Emerging Leader Dr. Rachael George is Principal of Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media