Educating Kids in Poverty: Start Doing This, Stop Doing That
Dr. Rachael Georgewith William Parrett andKathleen Budge
Join us as we share strategies for turninghigh-poverty schools into high-performing schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 18.4K 0
March 10, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
William Parrett is the director of the Center for School Improvement & Policy Studies at Boise State University and Kathleen Budge is an associate professor and coordinator of Boise State’s Executive Educational Leadership Program. Parrett and Budge are co-authors of the ASCD book, Turning High-Poverty Schools Into High-Performing Schools and presenters of Disrupting Poverty Professional Learning Institutes. ASCD Emerging Leader Dr. Rachael George is Principal of Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media