Educating Kids in Poverty: Start Doing This, Stop Doing That
Dr. Rachael Georgewith William Parrett andKathleen Budge
Join us as we share strategies for turninghigh-poverty schools into high-performing schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 18.4K 0
March 10, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
William Parrett is the director of the Center for School Improvement & Policy Studies at Boise State University and Kathleen Budge is an associate professor and coordinator of Boise State’s Executive Educational Leadership Program. Parrett and Budge are co-authors of the ASCD book, Turning High-Poverty Schools Into High-Performing Schools and presenters of Disrupting Poverty Professional Learning Institutes. ASCD Emerging Leader Dr. Rachael George is Principal of Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media