Education Budget Cuts: Teachers or Students, Who Will Feel The Most Pain?
Education Secretary Arne Duncan
A state education funding crisis is looming. How will it impact students and teachers? How will states juggle available funds? In this segment Education Secretary Arne Duncan outlines opportunities for flexible use of federal education dollars and weighs in on teacher layoffs, program cuts and essential priorities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media