Education Budget Cuts: Teachers or Students, Who Will Feel The Most Pain?
Education Secretary Arne Duncan
A state education funding crisis is looming. How will it impact students and teachers? How will states juggle available funds? In this segment Education Secretary Arne Duncan outlines opportunities for flexible use of federal education dollars and weighs in on teacher layoffs, program cuts and essential priorities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media