Education Budget Cuts: Teachers or Students, Who Will Feel The Most Pain?
Education Secretary Arne Duncan
A state education funding crisis is looming. How will it impact students and teachers? How will states juggle available funds? In this segment Education Secretary Arne Duncan outlines opportunities for flexible use of federal education dollars and weighs in on teacher layoffs, program cuts and essential priorities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media