Education Budget Cuts: Teachers or Students, Who Will Feel The Most Pain?
Education Secretary Arne Duncan
A state education funding crisis is looming. How will it impact students and teachers? How will states juggle available funds? In this segment Education Secretary Arne Duncan outlines opportunities for flexible use of federal education dollars and weighs in on teacher layoffs, program cuts and essential priorities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media