Education Conference Trends: What’s Working, What’s Not
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Jim Tiffin Jr.
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/9/13 #Edchat on the trends in education conferences and the challenges involved in meeting diverse needs.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
July 16, 2013 EdChat Radio
Jim Tiffin Jr. is the Director of Academic Technology for The Harley School in western New York. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media