Education Conference Trends: What’s Working, What’s Not
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Jim Tiffin Jr.
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/9/13 #Edchat on the trends in education conferences and the challenges involved in meeting diverse needs.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
July 16, 2013 EdChat Radio
Jim Tiffin Jr. is the Director of Academic Technology for The Harley School in western New York. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media