Education Conference Trends: What’s Working, What’s Not
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Jim Tiffin Jr.
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/9/13 #Edchat on the trends in education conferences and the challenges involved in meeting diverse needs.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
July 16, 2013 EdChat Radio
Jim Tiffin Jr. is the Director of Academic Technology for The Harley School in western New York. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media