Education Reflections: A Few of My Favorite Things
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withSharon Davis
Keeping with the spirit of the season, we ask our guest to reflect on a few of her favorite educational things.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
December 4, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Sharon Davis is the Executive Director for School Leadership for the Killeen, Texas School District. She has been in education for 36 years - having served as Curriculum Director, principal, assistant principal, curriculum specialist, and 17 years as a classroom teacher.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media