Education Reform: How Important Are Principals?
Education Secretary Arne Duncun with host Gail Connelly
Education Secretary Arne Duncan talks with NAESP’s executive director Gail Connelly on the role of principals in education reform. Duncan shares his thoughts on principal evaluations, managing with limited resources and amending No Child Left Behind.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.8K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Arne Duncan is the United States Secretary of Education. Duncan had previously served as CEO of the Chicago Public Schools.Duncan was appointed U.S. Secretary of Education by President Barack Obama and confirmed by the Senate on January 20, 2009. One of Duncan’s well-known initiatives as secretary has been a $4 billion Race to the Top competition.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media