Education Reform: How Important Are Principals?
Education Secretary Arne Duncan with host Gail Connelly
Education Secretary Arne Duncan talks with NAESP’s executive director Gail Connelly on the role of principals in education reform. Duncan shares his thoughts on principal evaluations, managing with limited resources and amending No Child Left Behind.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.8K 0
Arne Duncan is the United States Secretary of Education. Duncan had previously served as CEO of the Chicago Public Schools.Duncan was appointed U.S. Secretary of Education by President Barack Obama and confirmed by the Senate on January 20, 2009. One of Duncan’s well-known initiatives as secretary has been a $4 billion Race to the Top competition.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media