Education Reform: How Important Are Principals?
Education Secretary Arne Duncan with host Gail Connelly
Education Secretary Arne Duncan talks with NAESP’s executive director Gail Connelly on the role of principals in education reform. Duncan shares his thoughts on principal evaluations, managing with limited resources and amending No Child Left Behind.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.8K 0
Arne Duncan is the United States Secretary of Education. Duncan had previously served as CEO of the Chicago Public Schools.Duncan was appointed U.S. Secretary of Education by President Barack Obama and confirmed by the Senate on January 20, 2009. One of Duncan’s well-known initiatives as secretary has been a $4 billion Race to the Top competition.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media