Education Technology Adoption: How Far Have We Come?
Sharon Plante, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment we celebrate the two-year anniversary of #edtechchat by looking back at how far we’ve come and forward to the road ahead.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 11, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media