Education Technology Horror Stories: Lessons Learned
Susan Bearden with Nathan Stevens and Alex J Podchaski
When technology works, it’s wonderful. When technology fails, it can be disastrous. Join us as we share our most horrendous moments and what we’ve learned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 7, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media