Education Technology Horror Stories: Lessons Learned
Susan Bearden with Nathan Stevens and Alex J Podchaski
When technology works, it’s wonderful. When technology fails, it can be disastrous. Join us as we share our most horrendous moments and what we’ve learned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 7, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media