Education Technology Horror Stories: Lessons Learned
Susan Bearden with Nathan Stevens and Alex J Podchaski
When technology works, it’s wonderful. When technology fails, it can be disastrous. Join us as we share our most horrendous moments and what we’ve learned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 7, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media