Education Technology Horror Stories: Lessons Learned
Susan Bearden with Nathan Stevens and Alex J Podchaski
When technology works, it’s wonderful. When technology fails, it can be disastrous. Join us as we share our most horrendous moments and what we’ve learned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 7, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media