Edusketching: A Tool to Help Students Understand Complex Concepts
Vicki Davis with Wendi Pillars
Our guest coined the term “edusketching.” She also wrote the book on how to use visual note taking to conceptualize and remember key ideas.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 4, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Wendi Pillars is a National Board Certified K-12 ESL Teacher and current Global Classroom Teacher. She has taught language learners overseas and stateside for 19 years, and her first book Visual Notetaking for Educators: A Teacher’s Guide to Student Creativity is available in November 2015.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media