Edusketching: A Tool to Help Students Understand Complex Concepts
Vicki Davis with Wendi Pillars
Our guest coined the term “edusketching.” She also wrote the book on how to use visual note taking to conceptualize and remember key ideas.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 4, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Wendi Pillars is a National Board Certified K-12 ESL Teacher and current Global Classroom Teacher. She has taught language learners overseas and stateside for 19 years, and her first book Visual Notetaking for Educators: A Teacher’s Guide to Student Creativity is available in November 2015.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media