Edusketching: A Tool to Help Students Understand Complex Concepts
Vicki Davis with Wendi Pillars
Our guest coined the term “edusketching.” She also wrote the book on how to use visual note taking to conceptualize and remember key ideas.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 4, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Wendi Pillars is a National Board Certified K-12 ESL Teacher and current Global Classroom Teacher. She has taught language learners overseas and stateside for 19 years, and her first book Visual Notetaking for Educators: A Teacher’s Guide to Student Creativity is available in November 2015.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media