Effective Classroom Management: Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo withPernille Ripp,Dr. Bryan Harris
Classroom management is one of the biggest challenges teachers face. In this segement two experienced teachers share their best dos and don’ts.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
January 14, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Pernille Ripp is a 5th grade teacher in Middleton, Wisconsin, USA, and creator of the Global Read Aloud Project, Co-founder of EdCamp MadWI. Dr. Bryan Harris is the Director of Professional Development & Public Relations for the Casa Grande (Arizona) Elementary School District. He is the author of 3 highly-acclaimed books from Routledge and a popular keynote speaker and workshop leader who focuses on the topics of student engagement, classroom management, and brain-based learning.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media