Effective Classroom Management: Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo withPernille Ripp,Dr. Bryan Harris
Classroom management is one of the biggest challenges teachers face. In this segement two experienced teachers share their best dos and don’ts.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
January 14, 2015 Classroom Q and A
Pernille Ripp is a 5th grade teacher in Middleton, Wisconsin, USA, and creator of the Global Read Aloud Project, Co-founder of EdCamp MadWI. Dr. Bryan Harris is the Director of Professional Development & Public Relations for the Casa Grande (Arizona) Elementary School District. He is the author of 3 highly-acclaimed books from Routledge and a popular keynote speaker and workshop leader who focuses on the topics of student engagement, classroom management, and brain-based learning.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media