Effective Classroom Management: Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo withPernille Ripp,Dr. Bryan Harris
Classroom management is one of the biggest challenges teachers face. In this segement two experienced teachers share their best dos and don’ts.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
January 14, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Pernille Ripp is a 5th grade teacher in Middleton, Wisconsin, USA, and creator of the Global Read Aloud Project, Co-founder of EdCamp MadWI. Dr. Bryan Harris is the Director of Professional Development & Public Relations for the Casa Grande (Arizona) Elementary School District. He is the author of 3 highly-acclaimed books from Routledge and a popular keynote speaker and workshop leader who focuses on the topics of student engagement, classroom management, and brain-based learning.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media