Effective Technology Tools and Tips for Teaching English
Larry Ferlazzo with Jenny Vo, Jennifer Casa-Todd, and Maggie Verdoia
Join us for adiscussion on practicaltech tools and tips forusing them toteach English.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 24, 2019 Classroom Q and A
Jenny Vo earned her BA in English from Rice University and her M.Ed in Educational Leadership from Lamar University. She has spent all her 23 years in education working with English Learners and currently serves as an ESL ISST in Katy ISD in Katy, Texas. Jennifer Casa-Todd is wife, mom, and a Teacher-Librarian in Ontario Canada, a former Literacy Consultant, and the author of the book, Social LEADia. She is passionate about showing teachers and students how they can use technology and social media to make the world a better place. Maggie Verdoia is a middle school English teacher, Google-certified educator, and member of the Instructional Leadership Corps.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media