Effective Technology Tools and Tips for Teaching English
Larry Ferlazzo with Jenny Vo, Jennifer Casa-Todd, and Maggie Verdoia
Join us for adiscussion on practicaltech tools and tips forusing them toteach English.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 24, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Jenny Vo earned her BA in English from Rice University and her M.Ed in Educational Leadership from Lamar University. She has spent all her 23 years in education working with English Learners and currently serves as an ESL ISST in Katy ISD in Katy, Texas. Jennifer Casa-Todd is wife, mom, and a Teacher-Librarian in Ontario Canada, a former Literacy Consultant, and the author of the book, Social LEADia. She is passionate about showing teachers and students how they can use technology and social media to make the world a better place. Maggie Verdoia is a middle school English teacher, Google-certified educator, and member of the Instructional Leadership Corps.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media