Eliminating “the Line” in Your Flipped Mastery Classroom
Here’s another quick suggestion for your flipped class that will help eliminate the dreaded line of students needing your attention.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
May 31, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jon Bergmann is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” Jon, along with Aaron Sams, is considered a pioneer in the Flipped Class Movement He spent 24 years as a middle and high school science teacher before becoming the lead technology facilitator for a school district in the Chicago suburbs. Jon helps educators and corporations turn learning on its head by bringing flipped learning into schools and organizations and continues to write about education both on his blog and in books. He co-wrote three books with Aaron Sams, including Flipping the Science Classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media