Embracing an Open Culture in Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with George Couros
Our guest believes that the days of teachers working in isolation behind closed classroom doors should be a thing of the past. Join us as we discuss the benefits of an open culture.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 4.9K 0
June 30, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
George Couros is an Innovative Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Consultant and the author of the book, The Innovator’s Mindset.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media