Embracing Standards for Family, School Partnerships
Dr. Joe Mazza with Paul Richman, Sherri Wilson, Ray Leone
In this episode of PTChat Radio, we discuss the new standards for family school partnerships developed by the National PTA.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 29, 2014 PT Chat
Paul Richman is the executive director at California National PTA. Ray Leone is the President of Maryland PTA. Sherri Wilson is the Senior Manager for Family and Community Engagement at National PTA. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership (@NPedtech) in @NPSD, the 6th largest school district in Pennsylvania.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media