Embracing Standards for Family, School Partnerships
Dr. Joe Mazza with Paul Richman, Sherri Wilson, Ray Leone
In this episode of PTChat Radio, we discuss the new standards for family school partnerships developed by the National PTA.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 29, 2014 PT Chat
Paul Richman is the executive director at California National PTA. Ray Leone is the President of Maryland PTA. Sherri Wilson is the Senior Manager for Family and Community Engagement at National PTA. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership (@NPedtech) in @NPSD, the 6th largest school district in Pennsylvania.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media