Embracing Standards for Family, School Partnerships
Dr. Joe Mazza with Paul Richman, Sherri Wilson, Ray Leone
In this episode of PTChat Radio, we discuss the new standards for family school partnerships developed by the National PTA.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 29, 2014 PT Chat
Paul Richman is the executive director at California National PTA. Ray Leone is the President of Maryland PTA. Sherri Wilson is the Senior Manager for Family and Community Engagement at National PTA. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership (@NPedtech) in @NPSD, the 6th largest school district in Pennsylvania.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media