Embracing Standards for Family, School Partnerships
Dr. Joe Mazza with Paul Richman, Sherri Wilson, Ray Leone
In this episode of PTChat Radio, we discuss the new standards for family school partnerships developed by the National PTA.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 29, 2014 PT Chat
Paul Richman is the executive director at California National PTA. Ray Leone is the President of Maryland PTA. Sherri Wilson is the Senior Manager for Family and Community Engagement at National PTA. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership (@NPedtech) in @NPSD, the 6th largest school district in Pennsylvania.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media