Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: What Principals Need to Be Emotionally Equipped
Gail Connelly withDaniel Goleman
Our guest has done compelling research and writing on the impact of emotionally intelligent leadership. In this segment, we highlight the main ideas every principal needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
February 2, 2016 School Principals Radio
Daniel Goleman is an internationally known psychologist who lectures frequently to professional groups, business audiences, and on college campuses. As a science journalist, Goleman reported on the brain and behavioral sciences for The New York Times for many years. His 1995 book, Emotional Intelligence was on The New York Times bestseller list for a year-and-a-half, with more than 5,000,000 copies in print worldwide in 40 languages. His most recent book is Leadership: The Power of Emotional Intelligence.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media