Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: What Principals Need to Be Emotionally Equipped
Gail Connelly withDaniel Goleman
Our guest has done compelling research and writing on the impact of emotionally intelligent leadership. In this segment, we highlight the main ideas every principal needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
February 2, 2016 School Principals Radio
Daniel Goleman is an internationally known psychologist who lectures frequently to professional groups, business audiences, and on college campuses. As a science journalist, Goleman reported on the brain and behavioral sciences for The New York Times for many years. His 1995 book, Emotional Intelligence was on The New York Times bestseller list for a year-and-a-half, with more than 5,000,000 copies in print worldwide in 40 languages. His most recent book is Leadership: The Power of Emotional Intelligence.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media