Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: What Principals Need to Be Emotionally Equipped
Gail Connelly withDaniel Goleman
Our guest has done compelling research and writing on the impact of emotionally intelligent leadership. In this segment, we highlight the main ideas every principal needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
February 2, 2016 School Principals Radio
Daniel Goleman is an internationally known psychologist who lectures frequently to professional groups, business audiences, and on college campuses. As a science journalist, Goleman reported on the brain and behavioral sciences for The New York Times for many years. His 1995 book, Emotional Intelligence was on The New York Times bestseller list for a year-and-a-half, with more than 5,000,000 copies in print worldwide in 40 languages. His most recent book is Leadership: The Power of Emotional Intelligence.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media