Encouraging a Passion for Life-Long Reading in Young Children
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with JoEllen McCarthy
How do we encourage a love for reading in a generation of kids who are passionate about video games and digital entertainment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 3, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
JoEllen McCarthy, is a dedicated educator for 20+ years, who currently works as staff developer for AlwaysLearning and for Chris Lehman’s The Educator Collaborative. JoEllen is a proud nerdy bookclub member, a frequent presenter at regional and national conferences and she spends her days teaching, learning, and spreading #book love.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media