Encouraging a Passion for Life-Long Reading in Young Children
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with JoEllen McCarthy
How do we encourage a love for reading in a generation of kids who are passionate about video games and digital entertainment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 3, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
JoEllen McCarthy, is a dedicated educator for 20+ years, who currently works as staff developer for AlwaysLearning and for Chris Lehman’s The Educator Collaborative. JoEllen is a proud nerdy bookclub member, a frequent presenter at regional and national conferences and she spends her days teaching, learning, and spreading #book love.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media