Encouraging a Passion for Life-Long Reading in Young Children
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with JoEllen McCarthy
How do we encourage a love for reading in a generation of kids who are passionate about video games and digital entertainment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 3, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
JoEllen McCarthy, is a dedicated educator for 20+ years, who currently works as staff developer for AlwaysLearning and for Chris Lehman’s The Educator Collaborative. JoEllen is a proud nerdy bookclub member, a frequent presenter at regional and national conferences and she spends her days teaching, learning, and spreading #book love.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media