Encouraging a Passion for Life-Long Reading in Young Children
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with JoEllen McCarthy
How do we encourage a love for reading in a generation of kids who are passionate about video games and digital entertainment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 3, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
JoEllen McCarthy, is a dedicated educator for 20+ years, who currently works as staff developer for AlwaysLearning and for Chris Lehman’s The Educator Collaborative. JoEllen is a proud nerdy bookclub member, a frequent presenter at regional and national conferences and she spends her days teaching, learning, and spreading #book love.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media