Encouraging a Passion for Life-Long Reading in Young Children
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with JoEllen McCarthy
How do we encourage a love for reading in a generation of kids who are passionate about video games and digital entertainment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 3, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
JoEllen McCarthy, is a dedicated educator for 20+ years, who currently works as staff developer for AlwaysLearning and for Chris Lehman’s The Educator Collaborative. JoEllen is a proud nerdy bookclub member, a frequent presenter at regional and national conferences and she spends her days teaching, learning, and spreading #book love.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media