Encouraging a Sense of Wonder in Your Students
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withJosh Patterson, Ph.D.
Our guest uses a number of tools including thoughtful questions and project-based learning to engender wonder in his students. Learn more…
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
July 14, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
With 13 years of professional experience, Josh Patterson, Ph.D., is principal of Oakland Elementary School in Spartanburg (S.C.) County School District Two. He is a graduate of Furman University, an ASCD Emerging Leader, Vice-President Elect of South Carolina ASCD, and most importantly a husband and father to four endearing, imaginative kiddos.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media