Encouraging a Sense of Wonder in Your Students
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withJosh Patterson, Ph.D.
Our guest uses a number of tools including thoughtful questions and project-based learning to engender wonder in his students. Learn more…
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
July 14, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
With 13 years of professional experience, Josh Patterson, Ph.D., is principal of Oakland Elementary School in Spartanburg (S.C.) County School District Two. He is a graduate of Furman University, an ASCD Emerging Leader, Vice-President Elect of South Carolina ASCD, and most importantly a husband and father to four endearing, imaginative kiddos.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media