Encouraging a Sense of Wonder in Your Students
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withJosh Patterson, Ph.D.
Our guest uses a number of tools including thoughtful questions and project-based learning to engender wonder in his students. Learn more…
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 1
July 14, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
With 13 years of professional experience, Josh Patterson, Ph.D., is principal of Oakland Elementary School in Spartanburg (S.C.) County School District Two. He is a graduate of Furman University, an ASCD Emerging Leader, Vice-President Elect of South Carolina ASCD, and most importantly a husband and father to four endearing, imaginative kiddos.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media