Encouraging Global Connections and Digital Citizenship
Vicki Davis with Theresa Allen
In this segment we talk about various tools, projects and strategies you can use to get your students globally connected. We also offer some guidelines for good digital citizenship.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 977 0
April 23, 2013 EdTech Radio
Theresa Allen is the technology ceacher and Coordinator for the Cathedral of St. Raymond School in Joliet, IL. She is Flat Classroom certified and manages the Digiteen Project, a digital citizenship project for junior high and high school students. She is a global educator, involving her students from kindergarten to 8th grade in many global projects, including various Flat Classroom projects.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media