Encouraging Global Connections and Digital Citizenship
Vicki Davis with Theresa Allen
In this segment we talk about various tools, projects and strateties you can use to get your students globally connected. We also offer some guidelines for good digital citizenship.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
April 23, 2013 Classroom Management: What Works
Theresa Allen is the technology ceacher and Coordinator for the Cathedral of St. Raymond School in Joliet, IL. She is Flat Classroom certified and manages the Digiteen Project, a digital citizenship project for junior high and high school students. She is a global educator, involving her students from kindergarten to 8th grade in many global projects, including various Flat Classroom projects.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media