Encouraging Global Connections and Digital Citizenship
Vicki Davis with Theresa Allen
In this segment we talk about various tools, projects and strategies you can use to get your students globally connected. We also offer some guidelines for good digital citizenship.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 23, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Theresa Allen is the technology ceacher and Coordinator for the Cathedral of St. Raymond School in Joliet, IL. She is Flat Classroom certified and manages the Digiteen Project, a digital citizenship project for junior high and high school students. She is a global educator, involving her students from kindergarten to 8th grade in many global projects, including various Flat Classroom projects.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media