Encouraging Global Connections and Digital Citizenship
Vicki Davis with Theresa Allen
In this segment we talk about various tools, projects and strategies you can use to get your students globally connected. We also offer some guidelines for good digital citizenship.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 23, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Theresa Allen is the technology ceacher and Coordinator for the Cathedral of St. Raymond School in Joliet, IL. She is Flat Classroom certified and manages the Digiteen Project, a digital citizenship project for junior high and high school students. She is a global educator, involving her students from kindergarten to 8th grade in many global projects, including various Flat Classroom projects.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media