Encouraging Global Connections and Digital Citizenship
Vicki Davis with Theresa Allen
In this segment we talk about various tools, projects and strategies you can use to get your students globally connected. We also offer some guidelines for good digital citizenship.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 23, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Theresa Allen is the technology ceacher and Coordinator for the Cathedral of St. Raymond School in Joliet, IL. She is Flat Classroom certified and manages the Digiteen Project, a digital citizenship project for junior high and high school students. She is a global educator, involving her students from kindergarten to 8th grade in many global projects, including various Flat Classroom projects.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media