Encouraging Other Teachers Who Work with English Language Learners
Larry Ferlazzo withSonia Nieto, Alicia Lopez
In this segment we talk about how teachers can help other teachers deal with the challenges of supporting English language learners.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 19, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Sonia Nieto is Professor Emerita of Language, Literacy, and Culture, College of Education, University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She has devoted her professional life to questions of diversity, equity, and social justice in education. Alicia Lopez has been a teacher for 20 years. She currently teaches ELL at Amherst Regional Middle School. She lives in Amherst with her husband and 3 children.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media