Encouraging Other Teachers Who Work with English Language Learners
Larry Ferlazzo withSonia Nieto, Alicia Lopez
In this segment we talk about how teachers can help other teachers deal with the challenges of supporting English language learners.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 19, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Sonia Nieto is Professor Emerita of Language, Literacy, and Culture, College of Education, University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She has devoted her professional life to questions of diversity, equity, and social justice in education. Alicia Lopez has been a teacher for 20 years. She currently teaches ELL at Amherst Regional Middle School. She lives in Amherst with her husband and 3 children.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media