Encouraging Other Teachers Who Work with English Language Learners
Larry Ferlazzo withSonia Nieto, Alicia Lopez
In this segment we talk about how teachers can help other teachers deal with the challenges of supporting English language learners.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 19, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Sonia Nieto is Professor Emerita of Language, Literacy, and Culture, College of Education, University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She has devoted her professional life to questions of diversity, equity, and social justice in education. Alicia Lopez has been a teacher for 20 years. She currently teaches ELL at Amherst Regional Middle School. She lives in Amherst with her husband and 3 children.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media