Encouraging Students (and Ourselves) to Make a Mark
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina withTerry Shay
In this segment, we talk with the founder of a program the encourages students to make a mark. The initiative has gone viral and global.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Purge, Reconfigure, Experiment
Share 1.5K 0
September 19, 2015 Transforming Teaching and Learning
Terry Shay is the K-12 Vocal Music teacher at North Tama School in Traer, IA. Terry is highly involved with promoting creativity in schools and instrumental in Dot Day.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media