Encouraging Students (and Ourselves) to Make a Mark
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina withTerry Shay
In this segment, we talk with the founder of a program the encourages students to make a mark. The initiative has gone viral and global.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Purge, Reconfigure, Experiment
Share 1.5K 0
September 19, 2015 Transforming Teaching and Learning
Terry Shay is the K-12 Vocal Music teacher at North Tama School in Traer, IA. Terry is highly involved with promoting creativity in schools and instrumental in Dot Day.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media