Encouraging Students (and Ourselves) to Make a Mark
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina withTerry Shay
In this segment, we talk with the founder of a program the encourages students to make a mark. The initiative has gone viral and global.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Purge, Reconfigure, Experiment
Share 1.5K 0
September 19, 2015 Transforming Teaching and Learning
Terry Shay is the K-12 Vocal Music teacher at North Tama School in Traer, IA. Terry is highly involved with promoting creativity in schools and instrumental in Dot Day.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media