Encouraging Students to Set Their Own Goals
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Sanée Bell,Rita Platt,Kevin Parr
We’re talking about the challenges and best practices for teaching students to set and achieve goals.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 14.6K 0
December 9, 2016 Classroom Q and A
Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX. Kevin Parr is a fourth grade teacher in Wenatchee, Washington. He is a 2014 ASCD Emerging Leader. Rita Platt is a Nationally Board Certified teacher. She currently is a Library Media Specialist for the St. Croix Falls SD in Wisconsin, teaches graduate courses for the Professional Development Institute, and consults with local school districts.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media