Engaging Families from the Start
Dr. Joe Mazza with Sherri Wilson, Josh Stumpenhorst
In this premier edition of PTChat we discuss highlights from the #ptchat discussion on how parents and teachers can connect well from day one.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 9, 2013 PT Chat
Sherri Wilson served as Director of the Alabama Parent Information and Resource Center for over 16 years before joining the National PTA as Senior Manager of Family and Community Engagement. Josh Stumpenhorst is a junior high Language Arts and Social Science teacher as well as an active blogger. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media