Engaging Families from the Start
Dr. Joe Mazza with Sherri Wilson, Josh Stumpenhorst
In this premier edition of PTChat we discuss highlights from the #ptchat discussion on how parents and teachers can connect well from day one.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 9, 2013 PT Chat
Sherri Wilson served as Director of the Alabama Parent Information and Resource Center for over 16 years before joining the National PTA as Senior Manager of Family and Community Engagement. Josh Stumpenhorst is a junior high Language Arts and Social Science teacher as well as an active blogger. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media