Engaging Families from the Start
Dr. Joe Mazza with Sherri Wilson, Josh Stumpenhorst
In this premier edition of PTChat we discuss highlights from the #ptchat discussion on how parents and teachers can connect well from day one.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 9, 2013 PT Chat
Sherri Wilson served as Director of the Alabama Parent Information and Resource Center for over 16 years before joining the National PTA as Senior Manager of Family and Community Engagement. Josh Stumpenhorst is a junior high Language Arts and Social Science teacher as well as an active blogger. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media