Engaging Fathers in Education and Student Learning
Dr. Joe Mazza with J Michael Hall
Our guest today is passionate about getting dads involved in schools and their kid’s learning. Tune in as he shares keen insights about the promise and challenges of engaging fathers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
May 7, 2014 PT Chat
J. Michael Hall is the father of two sons (18 and 22) and the husband to a beautiful middle school teacher. He has been a special education teacher, a teacher of the gifted and talented, and an intermediate and middle school principal. As an educator, speaker and founder of Strong Fathers-Strong Families, he has worked with more than 130,000 fathers and parents at local schools, Head Starts, and regional and national conferences.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media