Engaging Students with “Flended” Learning
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withMatt Johnson
Flipped and blended learning produced “flended” learning. Our guest shares how he uses the strategy in his classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
September 19, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Matt Johnson is a 3rd grade teacher at Boiling Springs Elementary in Boiling Springs, South Carolina; 2014 school and district teacher of the year and 2015 Class SC ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media