Engaging Students with “Flended” Learning
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withMatt Johnson
Flipped and blended learning produced “flended” learning. Our guest shares how he uses the strategy in his classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
September 19, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Matt Johnson is a 3rd grade teacher at Boiling Springs Elementary in Boiling Springs, South Carolina; 2014 school and district teacher of the year and 2015 Class SC ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media