Equity in Education: What We Can Do, What We Can Not
Rosa Isiah with Pedro Noguera
|To move toward equity in education we need to be very clear about what educators can control and what we can not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 840 0
January 14, 2019 #WeLeadEd
Pedro Noguera is a Distinguished Professor of Education in the Graduate School of Education and Information Sciences at UCLA whose research focuses on the ways in which schools are influenced by social and economic conditions, as well as by demographic trends in local, regional and global contexts. He is the author or co-author of 11 books, including Excellence Through Equity: Five Principles of Courageous Leadership to Guide Achievement for Every Student(ASCD). Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media