Equity in Education: What We Can Do, What We Can Not
Rosa Isiah with Pedro Noguera
|To move toward equity in education we need to be very clear about what educators can control and what we can not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 827 0
January 14, 2019 #WeLeadEd
Pedro Noguera is a Distinguished Professor of Education in the Graduate School of Education and Information Sciences at UCLA whose research focuses on the ways in which schools are influenced by social and economic conditions, as well as by demographic trends in local, regional and global contexts. He is the author or co-author of 11 books, including Excellence Through Equity: Five Principles of Courageous Leadership to Guide Achievement for Every Student(ASCD). Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media