Equity in Education: What We Can Do, What We Can Not
Rosa Isiah with Pedro Noguera
|To move toward equity in education we need to be very clear about what educators can control and what we can not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 795 0
January 14, 2019 #WeLeadEd
Pedro Noguera is a Distinguished Professor of Education in the Graduate School of Education and Information Sciences at UCLA whose research focuses on the ways in which schools are influenced by social and economic conditions, as well as by demographic trends in local, regional and global contexts. He is the author or co-author of 11 books, including Excellence Through Equity: Five Principles of Courageous Leadership to Guide Achievement for Every Student(ASCD). Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media