Error Correction with ELLs: Correcting Without Discouraging
Larry Ferlazzo with Anabel Gonzalez, Katie Brown
|How can you balance the tension between helping English Language learners develop basic communication skills with learning correct grammar.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
April 12, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Anabel Gonzalez has been teaching since 1996. In her current role, she is secondary ESL teacher for Mooresville Graded School District, a dynamic 1:1 laptop district in North Carolina. Katie Brown is an ELL Specialist, Teacher Leader TOSA, and the 2014 Washington State Teacher of the Year. She has been teaching for 12 years in Bellingham, Washington.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media